- $0 Down Loan
- 100% Financing
- Assistance with Conventional Financing
- Investment Alternatives
- Assistance with Utility Company Financing
- Private Investors
- Guaranteed Pay Back Option
Get Your Free Consultation
Benefits of Installing a Renewable Energy System through ASES:
- 30% Investment Tax Credit
- Provides 15 years of SREC income on capital expenditure.
- Short payback period; typically 3 to 4 years.
- Substantial increase in property value.
- No increase in real estate taxes attributable to improvements.
- Provides a secure, low risk, 15%-30% return on investment.
- Little or no maintenance costs.
- Protection against future electric rate increases.
- Reduction in operating expenses.
- Increased profitability.
- Benefit from accelerated depreciation rules (5 years)
- Variable cost converted to fixed, simplifying budgets and projections.
- Attract and retain tenants with electric incentives.
- Minimum increase in property liability insurance.
- Improves public persona.
NJ State- New Jersey property owners can get a property tax exemption for 100 percent of the value of their renewable energy system. Also, NJ waives sales tax for solar panels and provides other rebates & incentives to residential & commercial properties that purchase renewable energy systems. Federal- The federal rebate is 30% off the cost of the system* *Start Date 01/01/2006-12/31/2016 To learn more about Federal incentives visit: www.energystar.gov/taxcredits