RELIABLE COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL SOLAR POWER PANELS COMPANY IN NJ
Our commercial & industrial solar power panels drastically decrease or eliminate net operating expenses, decrease maintenance costs, substantially raise the value of your property and convert your building into an income producing entity.
There is no better time to go solar than now.
Don’t just save money by leasing your commercial solar system, own your system and generate an additional source of revenue and get one of the highest returns on your investment. Beware of free, education is key.
Did you know that New Jersey offers some of the most generous state-based solar incentives in the entire country? These combined with federal incentives make solar in the Garden State an affordable and safe investment!
In addition to federal solar tax credits, New Jersey building and property owners can take advantage of the state’s Solar Renewable Energy Credit (SREC) program and other tax-based incentives. These programs have made New Jersey one of the fastest-growing solar energy markets in the country-second only to California in the total number of homes and businesses with commercial & industrial solar panels installation!
Advanced solar & Energy Solutions can implement a comprehensive solar energy and energy efficiency solution for your business that will:
- Produce clean, green, renewable energy.
- Drastically reduce or eliminate electrical consumption.
- Decrease net operating expenses.
- Decrease maintenance costs.
- Generate additional income via the consumption of free energy.
- Allow you to outright own your solar system in an average of 3 years.
- Substantially increase the value of your property.
Some facts about New Jersey’s solar power systems:
- In 2012, New Jersey installed 419 MW of solar electric capacity, ranking it third nationally.
- The 1,119MW of solar energy currently installed in New Jersey ranks the state third in the country in installed solar capacity. That is enough solar energy to power 160,000 homes!
- In 2012 $1.3 billion was invested in New Jersey to install solar on homes and businesses. That’ an increase of 8% from 2011!
- Average installed residential and commercial photovoltaic system prices in New Jersey fell by 27% from 2012 to 2013. National prices also dropped steadily – by 11% from 2011 and 34% from 2010
Once installed, your solar installation will provide enough free energy to your business so that you will completely recoup your installation costs in an average of 5 years. After, you accumulate savings by consuming free solar power, rather than purchasing it from the electric utility. Going forward, your solar installation now puts money into your pocket!
5 Steps to Energy Independence For Your Business
Every project includes a thorough site analysis, complete building/property audit, review of operating expenses, review of electric and gas bills and review of electric, lighting, and heating/cooling systems.
Our on-staff financial team will meet with you in order to provide a cost analysis of your specific solar solution. They will educate you about the true cost to install the equipment, and then explain state and federal incentives related to your solar solution, as well as information about how to depreciate your equipment. Finally, they will calculate your electricity cost savings over the next 25 years, based on the size/power usage of your building and property.