It’s never been a better time for New Jersey homeowners to take advantage of the Sun!
Did you know that New Jersey offers some of the most generous state-based solar incentives in the entire country? These combined with federal incentives make solar in the Garden State an affordable and safe investment!
In addition to federal solar tax credits, New Jersey building and property owners can take advantage of the state’s Solar Renewable Energy Credit (SREC) program and other tax-based incentives. These programs have made New Jersey one of the fastest-growing solar energy markets in the country-second only to California in the total number of homes and businesses with solar panels!
Check out Advanced Solar and Energy Solutions past Residential projects below!
Some facts about New Jersey solar:
- In 2012, New Jersey installed 419 MW of solar electric capacity, ranking it third nationally.
- The 1,119MW of solar energy currently installed in New Jersey ranks the state third in the country in installed solar capacity. That is enough solar energy to power 160,000 homes!
- In 2012 $1.3 billion was invested in New Jersey to install solar on homes and businesses. That’ an increase of 8% from 2011!
- Average installed residential and commercial photovoltaic system prices in New Jersey fell by 27% from 2012 to 2013. National prices also dropped steadily – by 11% from 2011 and 34% from 2010
Advanced solar & Energy Solutions can implement a comprehensive solar energy and energy efficiency solution for your business that will:
- Produce clean, green, renewable energy.
- Reduce or even eliminate electric bills.
- Decrease net operating expenses.
- Decrease maintenance costs.
- Generate additional income via the consumption of free energy.
- Allow you to outright own your solar solution in an average of 5 years.
- Increase the value of your property.
Once installed, your solar installation will provide enough free energy to your business so that you will completely recoup your installation costs in an average of 5 years. After, you accumulate savings by consuming free solar power, rather than purchasing it from the electric utility. Going forward, your solar installation now puts money into your pocket!